
This is the boys playing in the pond in an empty lot diagnal from our house. They ran in it, jumped in it and splashed in it. Good thing they were wearing brown shirts. Sorry to Al and Monica, that they dragged Ben in it, we hosed him down before we sent him home. Their cousin Cassidy managed to stay some what clean (she was in the bath when I took this picture). At the end of the day I would rather them be playing in the mud than watching tv or playing on the computer. They all had a blast playin' in the mud. I kind-of hope they don't build a house there for a while the kids have so much fun. My nieghbor Beth said, "I look out my window and sigh and think poor stephanie with all those boys." When they are playing in the mud.
Oh Elijah. He said mom, "You should have done that, it
was awesome." I don't think I'll be going through the mud
any time soon.
And Rustin said, "That was fun, next
time we'll ask first. But can we do that
again tomarrow?" We'll have to see
what the weather brings tomarrow. At
least he asked. The pictures don't do it
justice how muddy they reallly were.
April 09'
HEy Steph! so glad you guys have a blog! it will be fun to see what you guys are up too, I miss hanging out over the summers! Your boys are getting so big, they are so funny and it's good that you record all the funny things they say. Easton is darling, I haven't seen pictures of him yet! we'll have have to meet up sometime.. sounds like you and I get to stay home this summer!? I have mixed feelings.. it will be so weird not to be gone for a summer but nice at the same time. guess we'll see how it goes. well keep in touch! oh and you asked about the twins.. they are doing great, gosh I can't say it was easy when they were newborns.. but it is getting easier! more sleeps makes me a happy mom! ha they are fun but it is just crazy at our house. I'm sure you understand that!
ReplyDeletesorry so long! take care
Oh there is nothing with more magnetic power to a little boy than a mud puddle! I'm 100% positive my boys would LOVE to join yours next time :) Too cute! :)
ReplyDelete