So I have had better days. If I want to be honest...
Elijah was way whiney, Rustin struggled and got mad
at his bike. None of the twins wanted to be helpful
with passing out flyers and Cooper was just tired all
day today. Easton was on the other hand a great baby.
I only write this because this someday I will look back
and laugh and because it is part of being a mom, you
take the good with the bad. Hopefully in the future more
good than bad. I can only imagine with boys that there
are more bad things to come...Dum da da dum....dummm.
as well as good things.
--a tired mom.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Definitely good days and plenty bad - all the joys of ups and downs :) Next time send your nuggets over to our place and give yourself a break! :)
ReplyDelete