Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is something I remember from back in February...
We went through the Draper Temple open house with the
kids and my sister and her family. We were passing through
the baptismal font, trying to explain to the kids what the font
was for and Cooper said, "Mommy I need my floaties
to go in there." I said, "You can't go in now, you have to wait
until you are a little bit bigger, then you won't need floaties."
The water looked inviting, I can't blame him. It was a fun
little moment. I am so glad we got to go through
the temple before it was dedicated, the kids are getting curious
about what goes on inside so it was good to show them the
sealing room (marriage room) and the baptismal font and other
stuff like that. Kids have awesome memories so hopefully they
can remember that one for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment