So we were driving through Carson city at night on our way to Lake Tahoe.
We are in Nevada so it has lots of casinos everywhere. Anyways Elijah asked,
"Daddy why does that building have lots of lights on it?"
Brooke said, "Because it's a casino."
Elijah then asked, "What's a casino?"
Brooke said. "It's a place where adults take their own money and play games
to try to win more money."
Then I said, "We're really not suppost to go to casinos because it's bad thing to gamble and waste your money."
Then Elijah said, "So we can't go to Chuck-E-Cheese anymore?"
We both laughed and I said under my breath, "Well that is kind-of a waste of money."
But we told him that, no, it's not really the same thing, because he was asking very seriously.
What will little minds think of next?
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am officially blog staling you. haha.
ReplyDeleteI love the things kids come up with. You have such cute kids.