Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kids vocabulary is hillarious.

One of the twins came to me and said, "Mom you are google pretty." I asked them what that meant. They said that it means that they thought I was really pretty. First of all that just melted my heart that my little boys would say that even when I have my hair in a ponytail, no make-up and wearing just jeans and a t-shirt. Second, we definately live in a computer age when your child is using computer lingo to describe you. So now all the time when they are talking about a lot of something, they use the term "Google". Needless to say Goggle gets a lot
of free advertising at my house.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. That's funny. I wish my kids thought I was Google pretty. Dyson told me I looked way better with my makeup on. Gotta love kids.

    P.S. And you are Google pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, think about it like this. The word Google actually means 1 followed by 100 zeros. So that means you are 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times pretty. That's impressive.

    ReplyDelete