Sunday, October 25, 2009
One crazy night at Smith and Morehouse.
Brooke took the boys on an overnight camping trip to Smith and Morehouse in September. It's probably one of the most beautiful places in the state of Utah! I was under the weather so I stayed home with little E. I Guess Richard, the mexican, as we call him so kindly took my spot (not as good looking but he'll do). Any ways needless to say they created alot of memories and had a blast with their dad! That night Brooke decided to tell them scary stories and one of them was called Tally-hoe (Some time I will make him take some time to sit down and write it on the blog). The boys loved that story and wanted him to tell me the story when they got home, I am surprised they even went to bed that night. Later that night while everyone was sleeping Cooper coughed so hard, Brooke said he threw up on Elijah. Elijah was so out of it he didn't even wake up way too funny. I asked Brooke if he cleaned Elijah up and he did with one of the boys shirts but that was it. Elijah was none the wiser in the morning, I guess his nose wasn't working that morning. So after they woke up they dicovered a "bear" had visited the camp site. This "bear", opened the cooler and so graciously helped himself to a package of hot dogs, power bate and hand picked out all the worms in his worm container and that was it. He left other hot dogs, milk, cereal and someother things behind. Brooke thinks a fishermen came up early to fish in the lake got up there and realized that he forgot bate and apparently a few other things. So He just helped himself to whatever Brooke had out. The unknown guest did leave samon eggs, but the fish weren't diggin' that. So instead of fishing that morning they got the boys bikes out and went for a ride. That is the end of one crazy night at Smith and Morehouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment