Friday, November 13, 2009

One year ago.....

One year ago really really early on November 11th, this little guy made his way into the world. It was one wild ride. After getting stuck behind a truck load of mexicans (no joke) going really really slow. Brooke got the okay to run all red lights along with having a screaming wife next to him. I think we hit every red light on our way to Salt Lake Regional Center. After we got to the hospital they told me that I was dialated to a nine and the first thing I asked for was the lovely epidural! I was not about to have a baby without one. They called the anastesiologist, which felt like forever. Shortly after the doctor showed up and 2 pushes later out came this little angel around 1:30 in the morning. I was in the hospital no more than an hour. You know, it's funny how much you forget all about the pain after you have a baby, I guess you just focus on the outcome and what a great outcome it is! This is what I thought about the day before his 1st birthday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment