Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday fun.

I am so excited, we planted tulips today! The only down side to it now is that I have to wait until the spring to see the fruits of my labor. Don't you just hate that, after you plant something don't you want to see it, oh well, I will just have to practice a little patience. All the little kids wanted to help so they each did a few and then they were done. I did learn that they got to plant some bulbs at their new elementary school recently. Rustin recognized the bulb and said that they planted those at the school. It's funny, I ask them everyday what was something new or exciting that they did at school. The general answer I get is, "I don't know." so I have to koax it out of them. So I'm glad I learned what they did at school another way. I got mostly reds and some yellows and a few other colors, but I am a firm beleiver that you can never have too much red, for sure!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment