This is the whole group that was in Oakley, ID for Thanksgiving. It was not the whole family, but pretty darn close. We had a blast that weekend and I wish we could do it another weekend to have a good excuse to eat like pigs. Hopefully next time CheyAnne's bunch can be with us. Notice how terrible Cooper was being, I had to hold him up for the dang picture. He was in a mood when we said it was picture time. He is as stubborn as I was growing up. Good, good times!
Friday, December 4, 2009
All together now...
This is the whole group that was in Oakley, ID for Thanksgiving. It was not the whole family, but pretty darn close. We had a blast that weekend and I wish we could do it another weekend to have a good excuse to eat like pigs. Hopefully next time CheyAnne's bunch can be with us. Notice how terrible Cooper was being, I had to hold him up for the dang picture. He was in a mood when we said it was picture time. He is as stubborn as I was growing up. Good, good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment