Happy birthday to Rustin and Elijah! They are now 7 years old. Once again this is one of our family traditions, waking up to tons of balloons on the morning of their birthday. Just a little something to make them feel special right when they wake-up. Last year the night before their birthday Brooke and I had the worst sore throats, we were dying trying to blow just a few balloons up, I wussed out and Brooke finished the job, that was a painful memory. I think this tradition came about because I would always wait until later in the day when we had cake and icecream to blow-up the balloons and the boys would hound me to no end to blow the balloons up all day long. Finally a few years ago I smartened up and decided they would really be surprised to wake up to tons of balloons when they woke-up. So now it's tradition. The only catch is remembering to buy the balloons at least a day in advance. The boys wanted to sleep out on their mats on the basement floor for the night. It's almost their birthday what the heck.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Happy Brithday boys!
Happy birthday to Rustin and Elijah! They are now 7 years old. Once again this is one of our family traditions, waking up to tons of balloons on the morning of their birthday. Just a little something to make them feel special right when they wake-up. Last year the night before their birthday Brooke and I had the worst sore throats, we were dying trying to blow just a few balloons up, I wussed out and Brooke finished the job, that was a painful memory. I think this tradition came about because I would always wait until later in the day when we had cake and icecream to blow-up the balloons and the boys would hound me to no end to blow the balloons up all day long. Finally a few years ago I smartened up and decided they would really be surprised to wake up to tons of balloons when they woke-up. So now it's tradition. The only catch is remembering to buy the balloons at least a day in advance. The boys wanted to sleep out on their mats on the basement floor for the night. It's almost their birthday what the heck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment