Elijah sitting with Clair at lunch, she lives down the street a few houses. They had a great time together.
So before we left to go on the Field trip we had lunch at a little park right next to the Elementary school. I was sitting at the other end of the table with Elijah and asked Rustin if he wanted to come down and sit with us, he said no so I didn't think much of it. Then I went back to help him open his drink and quickly realized WHY he didn't want to come down and sit with our group. He was surrounded by 7 or 8 girls! After I made that little discovery I said to Rustin, "It looks like you're 'girl trapped'. " (that phrase has turned into kind-of a family tease at our house). He just blushed and one of the other girls said that he liked being girl-trapped. They start young don't they. What silly little kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment