Monday, March 15, 2010

What do you do when it's raining outside...


This was last Saturday. It was either raining or snowing all day. So I decided it was time to put them to work. I had an old shoe box full of coins, probably since the twins were really little and decided that would keep them busy for a while! And it did, I honestly think they were separating coins for 3-4 hours (I am such a heartless mom)! I did give them a cut of the cash. $2.00 for each of them (that's cheap child labor). It's a good thing they really don't grasp the concept of money other wise they wouldn't have worked that hard for .50 cents an hour. I haven't counted it all up to see what it all amounted to, I honestly just thought that would be something fun for them to do, so if any of you have jars of coins, kids that won't eat them and don't REALLY grasp the concept of money it's a great thing for them to do. Cooper (the youngest) really, really worked hard and never gave up. I might have to mix them all up again for another rainy day to give them something to do.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. HA! I had to laugh when you said you might mix them all up again because that sounds like something I would do too! When we moms find a good time filler, we tend to use it as much as possible!!!

    So fun to read your blog. Sounds like you guys are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef- That is so cute! What great helpers!! Your boys are all so darling!! Good luck in Moab this weekend can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph! In answer to your question about more pics...
    Just keep hitting the picture icon and upload them 5 at a time. It will let you keep uploading to the same post as many times as you want, but you can only do up to 5 at a time. Just make sure you start with the last pictures in your post first because it automatically uploads them at the top each time. Hopefully that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Steph! I'm for sure using that one the next rainy day we have. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete