Cooper is a tough little guy, with 2 older brothers constantly on the attack, you have to be. As you can see this is a picture of the twins tickling Cooper. I had to break it up after a while to save Cooper from wetting his pants. Cooper has cat like reflexes, whenever someone nudges him the wrong way his back hand flies through the air like lightning. This happened on a field trip for pre-school. After he apologized and I apologized to the boy and his mom, the teacher just said, "I think he (the boy) pulled on Cooper's shirt a little too hard." I told both of them that he has 2 older brothers so he is constantly on the defense we all laughed. The boys really do like each other, they just have a funny way of showing it. As you can tell from the above, it's the truth.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
You got to be tough when your the younger bro.
Cooper is a tough little guy, with 2 older brothers constantly on the attack, you have to be. As you can see this is a picture of the twins tickling Cooper. I had to break it up after a while to save Cooper from wetting his pants. Cooper has cat like reflexes, whenever someone nudges him the wrong way his back hand flies through the air like lightning. This happened on a field trip for pre-school. After he apologized and I apologized to the boy and his mom, the teacher just said, "I think he (the boy) pulled on Cooper's shirt a little too hard." I told both of them that he has 2 older brothers so he is constantly on the defense we all laughed. The boys really do like each other, they just have a funny way of showing it. As you can tell from the above, it's the truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment