Friday, August 13, 2010

Cooper's First day of Kindergarten. Aug12, 2010.

Cooper's first day of kindergarten! He absolutely LOVED it. He was so excited to ride the bus with his brothers and stay All day long. He said he had a great day and that his teacher Mrs. Maccanahan is really NICE. There were no tears on either end, Cooper was excited to start school and I was just as excited for him. He is too social to stay at home all day long.
The 3 boys waiting for the bus to come and pick them up. I would have dropped him off, but his school is a little anti-dropping them off on the first day. So I just let him ride the bus. The bus comes right to the house, not much of a change from last year. He ended his special day with his first soccer practice of the season (down here). The house is a little quieter now that my little buddy is gone for most of the day, but he is definitely ready for school.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't believe how big he looks! You can just tell how proud he is to be going to school with his brothers! Awe, LOVE that last pic of the three! Cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete