Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day # 17 Boo Cups

These were kind-of fun. I can't remember the fun blog I got this off of but it's super easy, fast and tasty. My ghost doesn't look nearly as good as the ghost in the magazine but it was good enough.

3 1/4 c. cold milk
2 (3.9 oz.) pkgs. of instant jell-o chocolate pudding
1 (8 oz.) tub cool whip, divided
20 Oreo cookies, crushed and divided
30 mini-sweet chocolate chips
15 (6 oz.) clear plastic cups

Whisk the cold milk and jell-o together. Fold in 1/2 a tub of cool whip and 1/2 crushed oreo's. Spoon evenly into cups (I didn't need 15 cups I just added more and made 8 cups). Evenly spoon remaining oreo's on top of pudding. Refrigerate til chilled. Before serving spoon cool whip over the crushed oreo's to form a peak and add mini chocolate chips for the eyes.
It's something little but the kids really liked it. you can also use gummy worms too instead of the cool whip.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment