Monday, October 18, 2010

Day #7 Elijah's Class Halloween Party.

It's not Elijah but Rustin up above. I think I should back track.... I decided to do these Halloween parties for the kids since their school doesn't celebrate Halloween for the kids for whatever reason. So I thought the kids would have fun having some classmates over to get to know them. Rustin was holding a frozen hand for the punch bowl, the kids loved that.
This was musical chairs outside with some Halloween music.
We played Halloween Bingo, the kids loved that.
Once again we did the Mummy Wrap game. It can act as two games in one. We had to make cleaning up the mess fun too. Prizes all around.
Cooper all wrapped up.
Rustin all wrapped up.

Elijah's classmate all wrapped up.
All together now. It was a small turn out but it was fun. We did the puking pumpkin with veggie dip and Witch hats too. We played guess how many candy corn, bingo, mummy wrap and the game called Trick or treat (you can look on day #2 post for how to play that one).The best part of Elijah's party was that it was night time so as some of the prizes (that all of the kids got) were glow sticks so we turned off the lights outside and the kids started swinging their glow sticks. They provided the light show with music for everyone as the adults slowly started to show up. It ended up being fun for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment