
This past weekend was a Buddhist holiday, those Buddhist's know how to throw a party.
You buy the chalk and start throwing it everywhere.
My boys just looked at us like, "It's okay for us to throw chalk at eachother?"
"Yeah, it's okay, so get dirty, you've got a lot of chalk to go through."
I didn't have to ask them twice, they got busy and Cooper got down to the music.
Easton was having fun throwing chalk and dancing.

Um... so this is my 2nd child, Elijah crowd surfing (Brooke was with him every step of the way and there was no alcahol served so until they are adults this is the only time I will let my children crowd surf). Everyone was very watchful of the kids while they were surfing. They actually all went (each at seperate times). Rustin was the frist (I didn't get my camera out in time), Elijah went next and Cooper wanted to go too. His picture is farther down below. The crowds were cheering for all the little kids. So if you asked them what their favorite part of the whole day was, you'll hear them say, "crowd surfing" hands down.

Breanne, Preston and some of their friends came down for the weekend.

This is Cooper's picture crowd surfing, he's up toward the front so you can't see him too well.

My boys love being dirty, so for them this is the best family picture.

Glad my husband isn't such a stick in the mud and is willing to have a good time.

Easton looks like a little orphan boy.

Coop loved, loved, loved it.

My colorful Elijah.

My purple Rustin.
Steph! I am loving all of your posts lately! And I love that "dirty" family photo:) We are so excited to see you guys soon! I sure wish we saw each other more often...
ReplyDeletep.s. you look amazing. what on earth are you doing to get so skinny? and i am loving your hair!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Those are great pics!
ReplyDelete