Thursday, August 27, 2009
A "few" moments from the past...
So I think from time to time I want to jot down a few memories that I so fondly have of the twins when they were little that I remember. One time in particular was bath time. They have always taken baths at the same time (A)because it's just faster and (B)because they have more fun. This time looking back it was funny. This was when they were about 18 months (pre-potty-training) and one of the twins had pooped in the bath tub. So I pulled the other twin out and started cleaning up the one in the tub, while I was doing that the other twin out of the tub decided to pee on the bathroom floor. So I had poop and pee in the bathroom, but all in the oh so wrong part of the bathroom. All in the life of twins, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment