So since the boys have started school and are in first grade I have decided that it's time to start reading some more interresting books, mostly for my entertainment. So after I put Cooper and Easton to bed I just sat down with the twins and read. I was a little worried that they wouldn't like it because it's their first chapter book, but so far tonight, I was pleasantly surprised, they really did like it. I think they liked having, "mom time" too.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
The Secrets of Droon book series.
So since the boys have started school and are in first grade I have decided that it's time to start reading some more interresting books, mostly for my entertainment. So after I put Cooper and Easton to bed I just sat down with the twins and read. I was a little worried that they wouldn't like it because it's their first chapter book, but so far tonight, I was pleasantly surprised, they really did like it. I think they liked having, "mom time" too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment