Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Everything is a chew thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe that God loves everyone. The good and the bad, the black and the white, the gay or straight. No one person is perfect, this religion just helps good people to make themselves into better people, helps us raise our children to know that they are children of a God that loves them for who they are and to let us have hope of a heaven after this life. That is why I love what I believe.
Steph your boys are so cute! I bet you are glad to be done with the summer! I don't know how you did it alone. We are still out here in TX until mid October...so the summer stretches on. Hope your family is doing well. We will have to get together when we are all back in Utah.
ReplyDelete