Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Elijah's perfect pumpkin
This is a big, big pumpkin. On the way to the pumpkin patch the kids asked if they could have a big pumpkin and I said as long as dad can carry it then you can have it, not really thinking that they wanted a huge pumpkin. I think I have to eat my words because as I was pointing out, what I thought were very big pumpkins along the way, Elijah kept saying they weren't big enough. Then he saw this one and very quickly decided this was it, the ultimate pumpkin. So, dad could carry it and we kept our end of the bargin. Elijah was now the proud owner of a very huge, huge pumpkin. Lucky for him and not so lucky for us, we are the ones that get to carve it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment