These little boys have been so excited for this very moment! It was all they could talk about all year long. Elijah's favorite ride was Indian Jones, he got to ride on it with just him and dad and then later with just him and mom. It was great to see him just so excited.
While the twins and Brooke were on the Space Mountain ride Cooper and I (and Easton) went across the street to the Buzz lightyear ride. Coop and I thought we would get as many rounds of the Buzz ride as we could. So while the Space Mountian ride was broken down for a while, Coop and I rode Buzz 5 times, it was awesome and Coop and I loved being goofballs running in circles back and forth to get back on the ride.
So this is classic. Rustin was just a little too small to go on the Indiana Jones ride so on the second day Brooke decided to stuff his shoes with Easton's diaper to give him just a little more hight. It was just funny watching Brooke work his magic trying to make Rustin just a little bit taller. It worked at the first check point, but we didn't know there were several check point and he got busted on the next check point. Yes, he was sad for a little while but then there was the Thunder Mountain ride and that was the cure.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment