Finally a nice spring day, a good time to go to the neighborhood park. The little boys played at the park for a while, then they wanted to run down by the pine trees that you see in the second picture. I thought that was fine because I could still see them. Well some time passed and the funny thing is, I actually mentioned to my neighbor Jenny and another neighbor Chandie, who were also at the park that the boys must have found "Something" interesting to play with because they were down by the pines for a while. They sure did find something, mud!!!! Dyson came back and said they were covered in mud. All 3 boys were pretty well caked in mud all of their shoes were a sloppy mess and sock that were once white are forever no more. Cabe managed to stay out of that little mud pit (Chandie was relieved with that one). Abe looks like he got it the worst, I think he did a little rolling around in it too. It totally looks deceiving in the second picture, it looks dry as a bone, oh no it is clearly not. I didn't send the boys home all muddy, they all had a bath party before they went home. Luckily Michelle and Shante (Rhett and Abe's mom's) just laughed about it and asked if I got a picture. Thanks for being so easy going!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
A day at the park turned into this...
Finally a nice spring day, a good time to go to the neighborhood park. The little boys played at the park for a while, then they wanted to run down by the pine trees that you see in the second picture. I thought that was fine because I could still see them. Well some time passed and the funny thing is, I actually mentioned to my neighbor Jenny and another neighbor Chandie, who were also at the park that the boys must have found "Something" interesting to play with because they were down by the pines for a while. They sure did find something, mud!!!! Dyson came back and said they were covered in mud. All 3 boys were pretty well caked in mud all of their shoes were a sloppy mess and sock that were once white are forever no more. Cabe managed to stay out of that little mud pit (Chandie was relieved with that one). Abe looks like he got it the worst, I think he did a little rolling around in it too. It totally looks deceiving in the second picture, it looks dry as a bone, oh no it is clearly not. I didn't send the boys home all muddy, they all had a bath party before they went home. Luckily Michelle and Shante (Rhett and Abe's mom's) just laughed about it and asked if I got a picture. Thanks for being so easy going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Steph, that really was one of the funniest things ever! When they came walking back literally dripping in mud :) So funny. :)
ReplyDelete