Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Caroline and Noah's wedding.


Just Beautiful. They are such a great couple.


The boys wrestling Brooke on the ground, we were done with pictures so it was time for them to get some energy out.

Them Boots! Most of the time when we show up to church this is how Cooper looks from the knees down, he just can't seem to keep his pants pulled over his cowboy boots. I'll admit that I love it and most of the time that is why I don't correct it.

We managed to get one decent family picture while we were there, except for the fact that Easton isn't smiling.

Nauvoo temple, it is beautiful inside and out. It has 4 wooden spiral staircases from top to bottom, we had to climb 4 levels to get to the sealing room. Just beautiful!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment