Thursday, August 5, 2010

Old time Nauvoo, back in the Pioneer days.

We took a wagon ride but instead of horses pulling the wagon they had oxen pulling it.
At least they look like angels.

We were trying to get Easton to pet the oxen.
Elijah and I were playing a little game.

A little bit of boy dress-up.



The boys learned how they used to make bread using an indoor wood oven, I wish I had one of those in my house.

The boys learned how the pioneers used to make rope.

They got to take home a piece of a rope that they made.

They played some pioneer games that children their age would have played when they were young.

Elijah was trying to get the hang of this little toy, you had to squeeze the bottom of the toy with one hand to flip the guy on the top.







No comments:

Post a Comment