Happy Father's day! We had the movers come and unload everything so we celebrated with pizza and Dad's original root beer (from World Market, it's the best root beer ever). Brooke loved it so much we went back for something else for the house and left with 4 cases of this stuff. We'll just have to make that root beer a Father's day tradition from now on. It was a great Father's day because we got all of our beds back.
Boys + Boxes = tons of fun. Elijah let his creative side take over by making himself a throne (in the front) and then added on the back portion. They were singing Humpty Dumpty while they were adding on. Elijah is sitting on his horse and I don't know what Rustin and Cooper climbed on to get up to where they were, the little monkeys.
I did feel bad when I had to take it down the next day so I could unload all of those boxes, at least it was fun for a little while. All boys need are some loaded or empty boxes some blankets an imagination and the rest is history.


No comments:
Post a Comment