Friday, August 27, 2010
Messy!
None of my kids have been clean eaters AT ALL. I can remember when the twins were this age and they would be caked, and I mean caked with peanut butter and jelly all over their face, hands and chairs. It was such a mess to clean-up. They would have Cheetos poked in the bread like it was a birthday cake, for real. Sometimes I would let the twins play with their food in their chairs way after they were done eating just because I was dreading getting them out of their chairs to clean them all off (terrible I know :). They didn't seem to mind because most of the time it just ended up being a food fight with them sitting across from each other. Anyways, one thing all of my boys have been good at is, throwing their food! Easton has been no different. Sometimes I wonder how he grows because most of his food just ends up on the floor anyways. I love to feed him but at some point you just have to, "cut the cord" and let them feed themselves. I can laugh about all of the messes now (because he is my baby and all of the messes are winding down). So as you can see this was how lunch was today...bread, cheese and grapes all over the floor. I do have to say one thing, I have smartened up over the years. I don't let him feed himself Pb and j sandwiches anymore, ha! Nothing a broom can't handle anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment