Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BYU VS. Florida State.

Boys trip! The guys went to the beach after the game.
Worn out from all the waves crashing down on them.

I'm not sure if Cooper made it in all the way, but the twins were like little fish in the water! They kept asking us when we could go to the beach.
They bleed blue through and through. Sorry all you Utah fans.

Brooke and the boys.
Brooke said it was a sea of red (mixed in with a little bit of blue). The fly by in the next picture and of course the cougar on the bottom right picture (the boys favorite). I couldn't go but I am so glad that Brooke took some time off to take the 3 older boys, hopefully they'll remember bits and peices when they are older.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I bet the boys will remember that forever!

    ReplyDelete