
Brooke took his team out to go skydiving as an end of the summer incentive/thanks for coming out and working with us kind-of thing. Since he was already going I wasn't going to miss out on all the fun, if you can call jumping out of an airplane "fun". This was the tiny airplane that we jumped out of (it looked okay on the outside, but I swear the whole inside was
duck taped together,
that will make you think twice before you decide to do that again).

This was the group (small but ready to go).

Getting suited up, we were baking in these suits (this was the middle of
August by the way). Don't let the lovely shine on my face fool you, it's sweat.


Brooke was
definitely more excited to go more than I was.

If we die, odds are one of us will make it out alive, right. It was fun and as you can see nobody even came close to dying. I know a lot of people say it's peaceful, but it really is. Now I know how peaceful it is for the birds up above. Was it fun? Yeah. Would I pay to do it again? No, now I know what it feels like so I don't think for me I'd walk away feeling the same as the first go around. If you asked Brooke I am sure he'd tell you that he would love to go again. For me this was something fun to check off the bucket list.
Everyone pretty much went in two's, since that was all the plane could fit.
You are SO brave!! I am seriously impressed - and you look SO great!
ReplyDelete