Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day #2 Cooper's Halloween Party

Cooper being silly.
Rustin and Elijah.

Easton, the party animal.
Caiden, Cooper's friend from church.
Purple People Eater Punch.
2 qts. red grape juice, chilled
4 drops of neon purple food coloring
2 liters club soda, chilled (I used sprite)
2 qts. vanilla ice cream
Directions: Pour grape juice into a 6 qt. punch bowl; add food coloring.
Slowly add club soda. Gently spoon vanilla ice cream into the punch bowl and whisk to swirl. Serve immediately
*I halved it and it was plenty.
Puking Pumpkin.
All I did was have dip coming out of the mouth of the pumpkin and serve with veggies.
You are actually supposed to carve a small pumpkin out and have the dip coming out of the mouth but because of time and the pumpkin was super hard I had eyes and a mouth already. Kind of fun.
The centerpiece (This lasts forever).
Monstrous musical chairs (only I used pieces of paper).
This game was fun, it's called Trick or Treat.
In one bucket you have strips of paper that either say trick or treat. If they pick out a strip that says trick they have to do whatever trick is on the piece of paper. If the paper says treat, they get to pick a treat out of the treat bucket (I just got some small prizes from the dollar store).
In the end everyone gets a few "treats".
Pin the tail on the cat. This was a $5.oo game wal-mart had.
This game was a hit, it is called Mummy wrap.
Everyone gets a partner and one person does the wrapping and the other person gets wrapped.
The first pair done wins a little prize.
Little Easton helping us get ready for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment