For the month of October I thought it would be fun to do one thing for Halloween everyday for the entire month. It can be anything from spiders in ice cubes, picking pumpkins to Halloween parties. Nothing too crazy just something fun for the kids to look forward to everyday. The picture up above is...
Day #1 A count down to Halloween.
We also decorated the house with what fall decorations we already had.
I saw this in a magazine and thought it would be fun to do. Brooke spray painted a branch for me while the boys and I made dum dum ghosts. for the dum dum ghosts all you do is put a piece of tissue paper over a dum dum and tie fishing string around it to gather it. Use the excess string and tie around a branch.
Each night the boys rotate cutting off a ghost.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I must be totally lame because I tried to copy your idea for a ghostsly tree and I can't get the suckers to hang right. They keep turning upside down. Any hints?
ReplyDelete