Monday, October 11, 2010

The twins soccer season has come and gone too.

The twins really played their hearts out this game! Elijah played goalie and Rustin played a forward (those were their positions for most of the season).
Rustin likes it on offense.

Elijah loves playing goalie and has taken to that more than any other position.
So... Brooke was in charge of the camera for this game while I watched them play and chased Easton around the field. So all of the pictures we got were of the warm ups, the game was too exciting to watch to stop and take pics.
The twins had to learn sportsmanship a lot this go around. Rustin just balled after one of the games saying, "We practice and practice and never win." The poor thing, they haven't won a game at all this season, but they tried really really hard. We tried telling them that the most important thing is to have fun, but when you are 7 years old, all you want to do is win so I guess I can understand that too.
Next up is Basketball season in a few weeks, I hope that goes better.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys are having a good time. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete