This was a fun spin off of the cupcake. It is pancake batter that I baked in muffin tins to form a cupcake. I poured carmel syrup over the cupcake then sprayed some cool whip in a can on top of that and then topped it with sprinkles (if you want the recipe you can go to my friends recipe blog, sowethinkwecancook.blogspot.com). I have decided to make this another birthday tradition, my boys absolutely loved, loved them! Easton ate every last bit!
To date these are the birthday traditions that our family has....
1. Waking up to balloons.
2. Cupcake pancakes (now).
3. Candy poster (we didn't do one for Easton this year, cause he's a little young. Next year).
4. Birthday boy or girl's choice of dinner.
5. A birthday cake that looks like a 2 year old made it (due to my lack of cake skills).
hopefully we can add on as the years go by.
The past 2 years have flown by I'm so sad to say. I have to admit that I DID NOT want Easton to grow. I was having too much fun having him be my baby. I was sad when he started to roll, I was sad when he started to crawl, I was sad when he started to walk and then run way faster than his little legs could carry him. Of course I was sad in a happy way (if that makes any kind of sense) but he's my baby, my last one so I'm trying to keep him that way. Weather I like it or not he's growing into a fun little boy, full of bounces, kisses and hugs to give. Lately he likes to say....
No (the most popular)
Gank goo, toddler translation= Thank you
guys, toddler translation= Rustin, Elijah and Cooper
Some, toddler translation= I want some
Peas, toddler translation=please
Nacks, toddler translation= fruit snacks.
As for the next chapter in Easton's life, we are excited to watch this little guy trying to figure out how he fits into this oh so BIG world that we live in. Happy Birthday to my little E.

Oh my gosh he is SO big, SO cute, and SO much fun! I LOVE his hair - it's adorable on him! And I love all your birthday traditions - I need to start some of my own. Maybe I'll copy some of yours :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you loved those cupcakes, aren't they fun?!?