Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Nov. 1st, Halloween night?
Halloween night finally came on November 1st! So LAME! It didn't have the same feeling going trick or treating on Nov. 1st but to the kids it made no difference as long as they could knock on doors and get candy it was all the same to them. The boys patiently waited for 6 o'clock. Really this was Easton's first time and he quickly got the hang of it. It was too funny to see him try to tote his already heavy pumpkin bucket after only 3 neighbors. He just went around to our neighbors houses and then came home with me to pass out candy and every time the doorbell rang he thought he needed to get candy too. The older boys were troopers! It poured outside all night long and still they knocked, begging for candy! Top picture The 4 boys with Brooke's lovely "friends" and Bottom picture is Brooke with his painted on mask that he was so proud of. I was a witch, original I know. Best thing about this post is that Halloween is OvEr! We look forward to the Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cabe and Cooper had IDENTICAL costumes!! :) How fun. Crazy to trick or treat in November! And I agree- thank goodness it's over. But all your ideas for Halloween are amazing - makes me excited to do some next year!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and by the way- we miss you! :)
were you just exhausted after halloween was over?? you guys were BUSY!!!
ReplyDeleteoh and i commented back on my blog (not sure you'd see it) but i don't use photoshop... wish i knew how, i'd love too! i do the pics and collages through picasa though, so sometimes i change to black and white but mainly just keep them the same. hope all is well!
loved ready your blog this past month, lots of ideas for next year:)
STEPH! I am loving all the posts from you guys! I really wish we lived closer. You guys are always having a party:)
ReplyDeletewell, I went private. I wanted to send you an invite but don't have your email (somehow...) so email me!
jenkallen@gmail.com