Jonny and Brooke after they went bow hunting. No dear, they heard it was turkey day.
Grandma Gallien made HER famous french pancakes! They are just as good as when I was a little girl.
You know, I don't make it home very often. I happened to be in Maryland about 4 1/2 years ago in the doctor's office when my mom found out she had Multiple Myeloma (an incurable cancer). Then 4 1/2 years later I am in the same doctor's office and we hear the good news that as of now she is in remission. We all were so happy that she, for now, gets a time period away from all of the chemotherapy and some more time to enjoy life without feeling sick all the time. She's a fighter and we are all so happy for her. We all know that it could come back at any given time, but for now we'll enjoy her without the thoughts of cancer front and center.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Steph what great news! I'm so happy for you guys! What a CUTE picture of you all! I love it!
ReplyDelete