Friday, November 6, 2009
The Backyardagains.
I like our street, but I really love our backyard! No one has their fences up and I like it that way! We are surrounded by families to the sides of us and all in back of us that have kids and that we love! Every time I look out my back window to check on them I just think to myself, that this is something that they will remember for a long long time. These are just a few of the many kids around us, I just had my camera out and was thinking about it. Carson is holding the big blue ball, Mckinley, Beckham, Cooper and Ridgedon. Missing from the picture is: Rustin, Elijah, Dyson, Hailey, Megan (Rustin's crush in 3rd grade), Abby and Ethan. When all of them get together it is quite the scene. They just run back and forth from Beth and Andy's trampoline to our swing set and take an intermission to jump all over Cami and Ben's rocks. If they are really lucky alot of times Ben and Cami will take out their blow up castle for the kids to jump on. And they loved Jenny's treats, many times they will come away from her house with chicken nuggets, a bag of carrots or a mini can of root beer. This gang just reminds me of the Backyardigains cartoon and I love it. Sad will be the day when people really do want to put up fences. I must say that the backyard saved me this summer as Brooke was away for work and it was just me and the boys. When we weren't at the swimming pool across the street the kids were outside playing with their friends in the back yard. Some time I'll have to take a picture of all of them all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment