Friday, November 6, 2009

Cooper's pre-school Holloween party.


This is Cooper's pre-school group. Carson (our back yard neighbor) is on the far left and Rhett one of our other neighbors is in the orange on the far right. Cooper is in the clown costume in the middle. It's fun to have a few farmiliar faces in a new class.



Cooper in his clown costume outside his pre-school. They made the cutest little bat bags for trick-or-treating.
And I finally realized something that had been baffeling me for the longest time. For the past month Cooper had been talking about someone named Rigalina. So here I am thinking that this must be someone in his class or something because he would always talk about her after pre-school. He would say Rigalina this or Rigalina that all the time, and I couldn't put it together. Finally the day after their Holloween party Cooper said, "Miss. Sandy said she had to put Rigalina away so we won't see her again.". It took me a minute to ask Cooper if Rigalina was a puppet, because as I was dropping Cooper off at Pre-school I was helping him put his costume on and saw his teacher with a little witch puppet talking to the children. It looks like I need to go back to school. Anyways, Cooper made the cutest clown ever and I still can't get over how cute those little bat bags turned out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment