Friday, November 6, 2009
Fly fishing
Brooke wanted to do some fly fishing, so Grandpa Al and Brooke's friend Al Debarros went fly fishing at a place called "The Ditch". Apparently it's some sort of secret location somewhere in Utah and Brooke vowed not to disclose the location to anyone, not even his own wife. I just asked him so I could label the picture, so basically this is a pretty picture of a river somewhere around here. Pretty rediculous if you ask me, but whatever. They fished all day and had a great time. Brooke is bad luck for the fishing because every time he goes somewhere adventerous the conditions are just not right. This time, the fish were spawning and were just not interested in food. Note to all who want to go fishing, if you want to catch fish, don't take Brooke, just kidding. Brooke knows I am kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment