Easton loves the boys craft cabinets! I actually do have locks for them, but haven't put them on. I think I keep telling myself that some time soon he will get bored of getting into them and just leave the cabinet alone. By the looks of this picture, he's not quitting any time soon. He's caught red-handed with crayons spread out all over the floor and of course he thinks it's the funniest thing ever. Little stinker!
I love him when he's a wake but I love him even more when he's sleeping like an angel. The top picture happens almost every hour on the hour. This bottom picture, by the way doesn't happen ever! He never just crashes on the floor like this. To me it was just too cute to pass up. He won't be little forever so I had to steal a little moment from his baby hood.


No comments:
Post a Comment