Monday, April 5, 2010

Rustin's motherly side shows...


One night before bed last week Rustin wrapped these little bears up like this and set them right next to him on his bed. Then the next morning he brought them up stairs when he woke up and set them down right here and laid next to them on that red blanket. Sometimes boys have sweet little moments like this and then I am not so scared of the idea of them being parents, someday. In a way this picture reminds me of when the twins were a few weeks old. I would wrap them up nice and tight in their little receiving blankets and then set them right next to each other in the crib (they shared a crib until about 5 months when they started waking each other up all the time). In their sleep they would turn their heads instinctively toward each other and sometimes they would suck each others hands, if they could get them out of their blankets. If the picture of them sleeping together was in my computer I would put it in, but until I can get my scanner to work this will have to do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment