You can't tell by the picture but before I poured the boys cereal in their bowls I put a few drops of blue food coloring in their bowl (with out them knowing of course). Then I added the cereal and milk. So when they stirred it up the milk in their cereal turned blue. They thought it was the coolest thing ever. I am probably not starting a good habit with all the food coloring in every thing lately, they now ask for food coloring in pretty much almost everything they eat. I got this idea from my friend Chandie and some other blog sites, maybe next year I will have enough time to do some more fun tricks on them.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Mom's April fools day trick on the boys.
You can't tell by the picture but before I poured the boys cereal in their bowls I put a few drops of blue food coloring in their bowl (with out them knowing of course). Then I added the cereal and milk. So when they stirred it up the milk in their cereal turned blue. They thought it was the coolest thing ever. I am probably not starting a good habit with all the food coloring in every thing lately, they now ask for food coloring in pretty much almost everything they eat. I got this idea from my friend Chandie and some other blog sites, maybe next year I will have enough time to do some more fun tricks on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment