So, this was actually supposed to be in our last Blurb book but for some reason it didn't make it in there. So I thought I'd just add it to the next book. Now it's about that time to download everything back onto blurb so here's the story behind these pics from last late spring of last year.
Brooke and I had been doing yard work all afternoon that day. Everyone was inside getting cleaned up from playing out in the dirt. I went back outside to clean up the last of the little toys that the boys had left outside and noticed Cooper's blanket in the play set as I went to go get it I noticed it wasn't just his blanket that was left out on the play set but Cooper was sound asleep, just as if he were in his own bed. Sometimes with 4 kids some get left behind and fortunately this time Cooper was the casualty, he didn't seem to mind it too bad. I let him sleep out there as long as I could but when dusk hits the mesquitoes come out and love to eat my tasty boys. This little moment just pulled at my heart strings, this is the best part of childhood, these little moments!


How cute! I just did a post about Cole's funny sleeping spots :) It's too funny and adorable :)
ReplyDelete