Thursday, July 29, 2010

Foxboro Elementary School.



My boys loved Foxboro's recess play area, let me just say we were spoiled that play area is awesome. This particular day they had just finished their field day so Cooper and I stayed to have recess and eat lunch with the twins. Cooper loved feeling like one of the big boys being able to stay and play.

One of the highlights of the day was eating lunch in the cafeteria, oh yeah! The twins showed Cooper the ropes when picking out their school lunch. Oh, Rustin and Elijah loved, loved, loved having Brooke and I and sometimes Cooper and Easton come eat lunch with them at school. Brooke went once, then we both went on their birthday and then I came on their field day. It's just a little thing, to Brooke and I but it really has made the twins feel so special. I highly recommend doing this with your kids to anyone, our kids are only so little for so long and then before you know it their childhood has run out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment