Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heart Strings....



I really was dreading this day for a long long time. The time when my kids had to say goodbye to their little friends. It still might make me ball my head off if I think about it for very long. Words cannot express how much my boys love these boys. So many memories, birthday parties, play dates and muddy messes all of these boys have made together and loved every minute of it. This post will be a short one seeing as how I already have tears (2 months later). I could tell story after story with these boys but I'll just leave it to their little memories to keep tucked away. Let's just say my boys aren't the only ones that have come to love these boys, they will always carry a special place in my heart from over the last 3 years. Rhett and Cooper are in the picture below and above are Beckham, Cabe Rustin Elijah and Stockton. One picture I didn't manage to get was on Samantha, Ben and Gabby. Yes, even Easton has made a good little buddy, little Miss. Gabby. Monica says to this day she points to our old house and says Easton's house (she's almost 2 years old) she was his mother hen, they really are cute together. We will miss all of our friends. Whenever I think of their little friends I always think of the song on Toy Story, "You've got a friend in me.". No joke. We love and miss our friends.


1 comment:

  1. Awe Steph- we love and miss you guys more than you can imagine. I'm like you and can't hardly let my mind go there- it makes me cry. There's just something to be said for genuinely good friends - something I pray for my boys every day :) We sure do miss you guys! Can't wait to see posts of what life is like over there!

    ReplyDelete