Friday, August 6, 2010

Wig shopping with Mom.


Cancer is no fun for anyone but my mom is handling it. One of the downsides to chemo is losing your hair. She hasn't lost all of her hair yet but after seeing her a year later it has definitely thinned out ALOT. So my sister and I thought it would be a good idea to take Mom to go wig shopping before she felt too uncomfortable to go out without any hair. She got plenty of hat covers....

This is the wig style but she wanted a darker color. I personally thought she looked good as a blond, but she thought it was too drastic of a change so she ended up picking a lighter brown color.

This is the style on the backside of the wig. I thought it was super cute. I told her to look on the upside of things.... She'll never have a bad hair day for the rest of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment