Okay, normally I don't blog dumb stuff like this but these balls turned out to be the topic of conversation just about every time we pulled up to the house. Just about everyone that came over he had to talk about the big christmas balls haning outside, I am sure Jenny our neighbor will be glad when we take them down. Brooke saw these at target and thought it would be fun to hang them out on the house. He put them up and they looked great after that when ever we would drive down the road he would remind all of us how nobody has his balls hanging outside their house. About a week before Christmas we were noticing one night how many Christmas house lights were turned on our street, so we decided to take a drive and look at all the pretty lights and then it happened... Someone else had his balls! Oh it was priceless the look on his face when he saw someone else with his balls, I laughed pretty hard. They had some big ones and some smaller ones hanging in their porch. I had to tell him that they got the idea from him to try to lighten the blow. Then a few days later he was driving to a friends house in Alpine and saw another house with them. Now everyone has "his" balls hanging outside their house (The ornament balls are really supposed to be for indoor use I guess.). By now he has gotten over it, until next year when everyone has his balls hanging out side their homes. Oh, it felt like a taste of a Griswald Christmas for sure.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Brooke's ornament balls.
Okay, normally I don't blog dumb stuff like this but these balls turned out to be the topic of conversation just about every time we pulled up to the house. Just about everyone that came over he had to talk about the big christmas balls haning outside, I am sure Jenny our neighbor will be glad when we take them down. Brooke saw these at target and thought it would be fun to hang them out on the house. He put them up and they looked great after that when ever we would drive down the road he would remind all of us how nobody has his balls hanging outside their house. About a week before Christmas we were noticing one night how many Christmas house lights were turned on our street, so we decided to take a drive and look at all the pretty lights and then it happened... Someone else had his balls! Oh it was priceless the look on his face when he saw someone else with his balls, I laughed pretty hard. They had some big ones and some smaller ones hanging in their porch. I had to tell him that they got the idea from him to try to lighten the blow. Then a few days later he was driving to a friends house in Alpine and saw another house with them. Now everyone has "his" balls hanging outside their house (The ornament balls are really supposed to be for indoor use I guess.). By now he has gotten over it, until next year when everyone has his balls hanging out side their homes. Oh, it felt like a taste of a Griswald Christmas for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment