This is Brooke preping the Turkey to have it all ready for Christmas dinner. Yes that is a very large syringe that he used to inject the marinade. After he injected the turkey he put a dry rub on it, the next day he deep fried it. The turkey tasted awesome!
I thought I was going to bed early Christmas Eve night cause all the wrapping was done, think again, I made some pies and pluck-it bread for the next day, who wants to spend all Christmas day cooking? While I cooked I watched the movie, A Christmas story on TBS from about 12:30 to 3a.m. they just played it over and over and no matter how many times you watch it, its still just as funny as if you watched it for the first time. "you'll poke your eye out." never gets old. I didn't mind staying up late, it just made Christmas last a little bit longer.


No comments:
Post a Comment