Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last of seeing the Christmas tree.


Every year I get so sad to take the Christmas tree down. The lights, the magic and the spirit of Christmas are quieted until the next year. The kids are sad and I miss watering the dang thing to keep it hydrated. Some where out in the mountains of Idaho grows next years perfect Christmas tree that brings back the magic and excitement of the Christmas spirit. The Christmas tree is now down along with all the other Christmas stuff and life is back to normal. The threat of, "You better be good or I call Santa on the cell phone." no longer carries as much value as it did a few weeks ago. Hopefully this year we will make more of an effort to serve neighbors, loved ones and perfectly perfect strangers, to really celebrate Christ's birth and his life here on earth. That I believe is the greatest gift we can give to Christ.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment