Sunday, May 30, 2010

Salt Lake Bee's game


So this was one of the things that I had on my "bucket list" of things to do before we make the move to Louisiana. I wanted to take the older boys to a Bee's game. My only regret is that I didn't discover how much fun they were earlier. I would have made the effort to go to a lot more games with them. We had a such a fun time talking about the game, players and eating food that's surely went straight to my hips. Our seats were right above the Bee's dugout so we got to see them as the entered and exited the field. The boys got to meet the mascot and at the end of the game they let who ever stayed all the way to the end of the game run around the baseball diamond. I almost lost Elijah. We were sitting in between home and 1st base, Cooper had fallen asleep in his seat. So I let the twins go run around the diamond thinking that they would let them come back the way they came, oh no they exited everyone out of 3rd base! As I put 2 and 2 together I grabbed Cooper and went to go find them. I found Rustin and Elijah was with a worker (thank goodness)! Elijah was scared but was excited to tell his dad about the baseball one of the players had throw to him as they were coming in from the outfield. We saw 2 different players smash 2 different bats and the look on the boys faces were priceless. They couldn't believe that they smashed the bats to pieces. They loved it when the Bee's players hit home runs and loved the smashing sounds as the ball would hit the roof from time to time. For as long as that game was you would never have known it hanging out with my boys they loved, loved every minute of it! Once again we are having some smiling issues if you can't tell by the pictures below, hopefully they'll grow out of it.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment